[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a Programmer for a Superheroine corruption game(closed)

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Project:
- So the idea is a game in the same venue as Something Unlimited but with more story and way less grind mixed with old classics like and . Where you have to base build, do quest for other factions but I don't want it to just end when you corrupt the person. To me that's where the fun should really start.
I like the characters from the DC universe better so I plan on keeping it set there with the 'twist' as it were is that what is essentially the Venom Symbiote from the Marvel universe infects the MC giving them super powers and allowing them to set off on the path of corruption and mind control.

The game will be a lesbian focused game with a Female Protagonist, with optional Futa content. Haven't decided how hard I want to actually lean into the Futa bit. With a strong focus on corruption and mind control.

here is my proof of concept that I have made. As you can see the coding isn't anything special. But I want to make this a fully interactive menu system with navigation and tasks and the like.

pc :

Mac:

Developer:
- I will be the one working on the art and the writing. Essentially I would write the scene and create the assets and then send them to you to code into the game. But first we really need to make a framework before we start building the actual story.

Looking for:
- Coder
- I did it in Renpy because it was easy but I have no problem doing this in Unity or Unreal, whatever is needed to get the job done.

Employment Type:
-So how I am thinking this would work is a partnership like situation. Essentially you are the head of the coding department, and I am the head of the writing and graphics department with a 60-40 split of all the revenue.
- The idea being if you wanted to bring someone else on you would pay them out of your 40% and if I needed to bring someone else on to do writing or graphics I would pay them out of my 60%

Work commitment:
-So this is going to be a Long term project that while it wont be the primary focus of my time I do intend to sink at least 10 - 20 hours a week into it. I have a feeling the brunt of the coding is going to be at the beginning and once we get the basic navigation, quest objectives, character stats, and the like templated it won't take a whole lot to implement future content.

Preferred method of contact:
- Message me here for now. We can hop on to discord once we get things worked out.

Job Description:
- I do want this to be a fairly interactive game. Not just a regular Visual Novel, click to continue story. Or obligatory extra click to go to place, then click to talk to person, then click to progress story. I want this to be a full on game something akin to the games listed above.

Additional comments:
- Here are the sprites for the Hero's that I have already made that aren't in the demo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Wow, a full on demo, super impressive. Graphics and everything, a good example of your vision! I didn't open up the spoiler, so I was surprised to see character art already! With just that prolog (which covered a good amount of stuff) I can tell you've already put in a lot of work! Glad to see how serious you are!

Sorry for the wall of text reply, but consider this like a sort of unprofessional cover letter.

Anyways, i'll end it there to try and keep things brief. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Romenjack