[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a programmer for a trainer game. Programming socks not included ;-P

PhatSmash

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Hi! Making a trainer game following a story of a peasant lad that gets forcibly married to the chief of an orc tribe. Young man climbs from the bottom of the greenskin ranks to the title of warlord, conquering his boastful and masterful wife along the way .

About project:
I've got art done 80% for the first release, including character sprites, backgrounds and UI. Only some training scene art is missing at this point. I have the plot finalized as well, but it'll need detailed rewriting and editing. Aiming to finish all writing and art by the end of the June.
Check out more of my art -

Looking for:
Preferably with some experience. Preferably a big tiddy goth girl. Unity, Python, I don't care. Just build me a smooth game.

Employment type:
I'll gladly share a portion of possible profits. I dunno. How much would you like?

Work commitment :
I just want you to be responsible and not to give me empty promises. If we agree on a goal, I'd like it to be done on time. Be realistic and honest.
Since this is only a profit share project, you'll have to have high drive, motivation and interest in game dev. But it's kinda obvious.

Preferred method of contact:
Twitter -

Here's some art

1.jpg
2.jpg 4.jpg