[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a programmer for the development of an visual novel (closed)

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hello! I'm working on a VN and I'm looking for a programmer. The project is already partially developed, and I already have characters and the environments

Project:
- My New Supernatural Life

After the death of your father, you (the protagonist) and your family move to a small semi-rural town with a bit of everything and a budding economy. You are of legal age and unsure about the direction of your life, but you appreciate that this could be a new and interesting beginning.

You start working at a local café, and everything seems relatively normal. People have told you strange things about the town, but you mostly ignored them since you don't believe in supernatural or extraterrestrial things. That is until you discover that your coworker is a mermaid, hiding in plain sight. And not just her, it seems that many of the town's inhabitants are also supernatural beings, trying to conceal their true identities and live normal human lives.

Looking for:
- programmer

Employment Type:
- The game will be financed through Patreon and similar platforms

Work commitment:
- Full-time commitment is not required. but it will be a long-term project

Job Description:
- Program the game in Ren'Py and translate it from Spanish to English

Additional comments:
We are a Spanish team, so if you know some Spanish, that would be perfect.

Here are a couple of characters that I have created

Last edited:

Roldez2893

May 1, 2020
Hola, me interesa. Soy hablante nativo de español y he se lo básico del sistema renpy. No se si es es el sistema que usas u otro. De cualquier forma me interesa.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hola, me interesa. Soy hablante nativo de español y he se lo básico del sistema renpy. No se si es es el sistema que usas u otro. De cualquier forma me interesa.
Hola que tal mandame invitacion de discord silgorn#7554 para darte mas detalles

Last edited: