[R>Programmer] Looking for a programmer (paid work) -see post for details-

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Project:
I want to make something similar to a facebook/instagram interface in a certain program (I don't know what engine would work best for this so I'm oppened to sugestions).
To give you an idea of what I have in mind I've copiled a few sketches with my art.

Game would open to a homepage like this where you can see Stories (grey circles above) and clicking on more would load ,well, more. Same with the pictures.
On the left you would have a profile list, and as above you can load more and clicking on one would take you to their profile (see bellow)
mainbg.png
Clicking on a picture would open up:
image2.png
image6.png
when opening a picture you can click on the username (_pink_mommy_ in the example) that would take you to their profile:
profile1_1.png
in their profile you can see posts and stories:
profile.s1_1.png
both of which you can click and open.
The one other function I'd like it's a working searchbox for finding profiles, but it's not a must for the first release.
That's basically it. It's a copy of that popular image sharing app but made for adults .
Now I need all this done and an easy way to manage profiles, since I want to add more and more profiles and pics as time goes by, and some animations (I don't know if it will be part of this but I want to have the option just in case). I suspect this would be the hard part for you since I'm as well versed in programming as a frog :). Also something to keep in mind, In the future, when I have an amount of profiles and content I'm happy with I would hire you to make a messaging function (simple choice menus or something similar) that upon a sucecessfull series of messeges would take you to certain scenes, so even if it wont be a part of this project it's somenthing you would have to be able to do in the future.

Edit: got some messages where people were wondering if this was a web page. It is not. It would be a game where the whole meccanics is browsing this ''app'', at a later time I have other plans with it, but I want to focus on one thing at a time. When there's enough content on this in game adult website I would then go to the next fase and so forth.

Looking for:
- Already Found someone!

Employment Type:
- Paid (amound we agree on)
-I can't do the whole revenue share stuff since I'm posting this to my page

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: JDseal#2572
-Here
-email: jdseal@libero.it

Last edited: