Looking for a Programmer-Teenage Dream

Broteck

Jul 28, 2017
Hi!
I'm a young artist without any experience in the game deveoppement. However I've come up with few assets to create a complete game.
My story is already planned and the visual content are almost done. I just need someone to help me with the code.

The story:
The story take place at a cottage, during the summer holidays. You play a young adult who was invinted by his friend Emma for spending a few days at her place. Her parents won't be there, but her sister is in charged of the teenagers. Luckily you're the only boy invited and you should be able to enjoy it.

This game is a visual novel mixed with a dating sim
The coder needs to make:
-interactive scenes
-inventory
-quests
-and more

Content:
-11 locations
-7 models
-Various scenes: Voyeur, Blackmailed, Threesome, Lesbians, etc

If you're interested, let me know in the comments or in private

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Arg! I hate school and being busy, cuz now there are all these cool projects I want to help out with!

Reactions: Broteck

Zioner35

Sep 16, 2017
Hey, a couple pointers:
• What are your target devices / OS?
• How do you plan to release it? Free/Donations/Pre-Access/Paid
• Where do you plan to release it?
• How fast do you need it?
• Do you want to use animations / videos?
• Do you have a specific framework in mind?
• Is the story 'linear', or can you 'jump all around' (e.g. move to another location at will)?
• Are the (sex) scenes 're-used' (with some variations), or is each unique?

Btw. nice art, love the style! Could use more variations in sizes though.

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
@Zioner35 considering the OP said they had no game making knowledge, and described themself as a young artist, they most likely are not familiar with breaking down their game idea into frameworks, nor familiar with the technical techniques games may use to reuse art assets, nor may they even be familiar with what game engine options are out there. ie, they don't know about renpy so they may not limit their game idea to what renpy games typically play as.

Reactions: Deimacos

Zioner35

Sep 16, 2017
Saki_Sliz
True, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Also, if they already have locations, scenes and inventory in mind and the art 'done', they should be able to answer most of the questions.
As for the framework, they might 'want' to do it in e.g. RenPy, just because it's popular or what not.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I take this is a pet project? as in self-funded, done more for fun than to get a profit?

Donekulda

Sep 1, 2017
Hey there do you still have vacant spot ? Im just looking for some fun project that i could join. I know few languages from Python to c++. So if you are still looking for programmer than write me.

Reactions: lancelotdulak