[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a programmer to assist with a new project

alifar

Jul 13, 2017
Project:
-Booble Bubble (working title). I'm looking to create a dating similar/bubble game mash-up in the similar vein as HuniePop.

Developer:
- Alifarworks
- Discord: Alifar#0615
- Email: Alifarworks@gmail.com (Preferred contact)

Looking for:
-Programmer. Python/C# Preferred as I can actually read the language for the most part but it doesn't matter too much to me as long as you are competent enough and won't choke the code to make it run at several frames per second.

Employment Type:
- Shared. I do not expect this project to make money for a while as I would like to create a solid foundation before going too far. But any profits made from this project will be shared, percentages to be discussed.

Additional Information:
-I have a degree in creative writing and have been writing stories for as long as I remember. Shoot me an email if you are interested in teaming up. I look forward to hearing from you.

Work commitment:
-

Preferred method of contact:
-

Job Description:
-

Additional comments:
-

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Would be worth mentioning what engine you are planning on using. Renpy or Unity?

alifar

Jul 13, 2017
Would be worth mentioning what engine you are planning on using. Renpy or Unity?
This depends on the programmer. I'd see unity as the better option of course, but whatever they are comfortable with.

surpurdurd

Nov 21, 2018
I am a Unity developer interested in helping out. There is a particular puzzle/matching game I've been wanting to prototype, but of course if you have something specific in mind, I won't step on that. I am curious how you plan on handling the art, either yourself or through another source (since I am definitely not an artist). Let me know if you'd like to talk more here or on discord.