• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Looking for a programmer to make an adult roguelike RPG game

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Hey, I have a game concept idea that I've put quite a bit of time into working out, but sadly I'm no good at programming. I am, however, pretty good at art so I would love to team up with someone to make a game. To get a feel for what type of game, it would be similar to Moral Sword of Asagi, but with an added layer of depth to the battle system, leaning in the direction of Radiant Historia-esque gameplay (characters battling in lanes with monsters moving forward and a combat system that focuses on controlling the positioning of the enemy units to give you the advantage), with a Roguelike twist. I've seen people attempt to make adult Roguelike RPGs before, but I haven't personally seen any good ones. I have a few documents that explain how everything works more in-depth, but there's still wiggle room for brainstorming if you want to help with ideas as well. If not, I can totally be the idea guy on my own, I just need someone who can see my vision and help me build it. If we can build it within RPGM, that would be great, or if we need to find a new engine, I'm cool with that too.

If you want to get in touch and discuss any further details, my discord is amyluminati#3248
Thanks.