[R>Programmer] Paid Share looking for a programmer to make Danny Phantom game in Renpy, RPGM or Unity

migirider

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, I'm Migi Rider, an artist with a few years of experience, I want to make a game based on the world of Danny Phantom, where he (Or someone else with his powers) takes advantage of them to do all kinds of kinky things.

I'm a big fan of the show Danny Phantom, I've always seen potential in Danny's powers for an H game, however the latest games that have come out of the show barely include anything related to Phantom powers.

I want to make this game more oriented towards the fun of the player, with some story elements but focused on the use of ghost powers so that the player has fun with all the girls in the show.
I want to make it clear that I am looking for someone who has no problem with that kind of kink, such as possession, voyeur, groping, incest, and other things that can be done with these powers.

(Additionally, any writer or artist is welcome to the project as long as they know the show well or know how to draw in the Danny Phantom style.)

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: migirider
-Twitter/X:

Employment Type:
- First of all I would like us to have something simple to show, after that (and if the project does well) we could create a patreon and split the profits.

Work commitment:
- Long term, but everything will depend on whether the project works.

Job Description:
- Programmer with experience in Renpy (preferably one who had seen the show)
-Artist who can imitate Danny Phantom's style
-Writer Writer who knows a lot about the show

Additional comments:
-Any 2D artists that are interested must be able to at least be able to emulate the style of the Danny phantom show with a bit of a sexy twist.​

Last edited:
Reactions: 憑依yeo