[R>Programmer] Share Looking for a programmer

Games.creation

Mar 5, 2022
Hello :- we are a team of a writer and an artist and we are looking for a programmer to fill the spot in our team .
we have two possible projects .
one will be with RENPY
And the other with RPG Maker .
so we would appreciate to have a programmer who can work on both renpy and rpg maker .
the payment will be Share from possible patreon incomes .
If anyone is interested pls contact me.
Discord :- Games.Creation#5914

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Just a small tip, when you make a post like this - you are fighting for the reader's time, you are more likely to find the person you want if you present it better, just like CodeMach just said, show what you have, what is the game about, your portfolio (if you have one), and the artist's as well.

Good luck on your project.

Reactions: quarzo

Games.creation

Mar 5, 2022
honestly im kinda new here and this is my first project also new into this website , all arts i did before was as a hobby nothing serious , and my apologies i didnt include anything in the thread , as i said im new and still need to learn abou the basics for the threads and viewers .

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
What would you expect the programmer to do, and if your working with RPG maker which rpg maker are you working with. It also helps to explain what type of game your making so a programmer with expeinrnce in that genre is more likely to respond to you with what your looking for.