[R>Writer] Share Looking for a project partner

Rimfonde3D

Feb 24, 2024
Who am I:
So hi, my name is Rimfonde3D, I'm a 3D artist working with DAZ3D for a few years now (3 years if I'm not mistaken). I came to this place for the purpose of creating a game, and for that I need help, so maybe it's with you that I will do my first project.

Project:
TBA.

Employment Type:
50/50 split from Patreon.

Developer:
Me and you.

Looking for:
A writer who will be able to prepare the story, characters and other things related to this position.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: rimfonde3d

Additional comments:
I'm looking for someone to work with on a longer term basis, I know it can be different but I'm hoping we'll get along. As for the game itself, I want it to be a VN in standard style. As for the graphics, I also want it to be kept in the classic style, background and on it characters with occasional full-screen CG. I don't want assets to hinder creativity. If you have any questions, ask away!

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Раз идей пока не очень, то скину несколько идей для ознакомления и может быть для вдохновения. Ссылки с описанием будут ниже.

Since I don’t have a lot of ideas yet, I’ll throw down a few ideas for your reference and maybe for inspiration. Links with descriptions will be below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lexx228

wtfidcstfu

Aug 16, 2020
Who am I:
So hi, my name is Rimfonde3D, I'm a 3D artist working with DAZ3D for a few years now (3 years if I'm not mistaken). I came to this place for the purpose of creating a game, and for that I need help, so maybe it's with you that I will do my first project.

Project:
TBA.

Employment Type:
50/50 split from Patreon.

Developer:
Me and you.

Looking for:
A writer who will be able to prepare the story, characters and other things related to this position.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: rimfonde3d

Additional comments:
I'm looking for someone to work with on a longer term basis, I know it can be different but I'm hoping we'll get along. As for the game itself, I want it to be a VN in standard style. As for the graphics, I also want it to be kept in the classic style, background and on it characters with occasional full-screen CG. I don't want assets to hinder creativity. If you have any questions, ask away!
I Would love to write. I Haven't worked on anything previously.
I have played a lot of games though and writing is not always their forte. You can contact me on discord(AtypicalBoy) if you would like.