[S>Programmer] Share Looking for a project to do in my free time

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
About me:
I'm a German student of business and computer science and already have some experience in developing adult games in RenPy and non-adult games in Unity.
I would like to work on a project that is of high quality over a longer period of time.
Regular talking is very important to me, so that problems can be solved together and decisions can be made.

Skills:
- 1 year renpy experience with my own little game.
- 1 year unity experience with a small farming sim game, still in development.
- 2 years business and computer science studies.
- Unity, Renpy, DAZ-3D, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Aseprite.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM
- This thread

Employment Type:
- Share of income.

Availability:
- Part-time, my priority remains studying at the university and my main job.

Work Samples:
Just to name a few:
- Gallery,
- Menus,
- Inventorie and Toolbar,
- 2D movement,
- Tilemaps,
- Scriptable objects,
- Saving & Loading,
- Quests ...

Additional comments:
- I would love to help you realize your idea of a game.
- The game should be visually based on the quality of "NLT Media" or similar games.
- I would prefer to develop in unity because I like C# more than Python.

Volk1

Jul 6, 2022
About me:
I'm a German student of business and computer science and already have some experience in developing adult games in RenPy and non-adult games in Unity.
I would like to work on a project that is of high quality over a longer period of time.
Regular talking is very important to me, so that problems can be solved together and decisions can be made.

Skills:
- 1 year renpy experience with my own little game.
- 1 year unity experience with a small farming sim game, still in development.
- 2 years business and computer science studies.
- Unity, Renpy, DAZ-3D, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Aseprite.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM
- This thread

Employment Type:
- Share of income.

Availability:
- Part-time, my priority remains studying at the university and my main job.

Work Samples:
Just to name a few:
- Gallery,
- Menus,
- Inventorie and Toolbar,
- 2D movement,
- Tilemaps,
- Scriptable objects,
- Saving & Loading,
- Quests ...

Additional comments:
- I would love to help you realize your idea of a game.
- The game should be visually based on the quality of "NLT Media" or similar games.
- I would prefer to develop in unity because I like C# more than Python.
Hi-

I may have a project that is perfect for you . . .

I am a writer. In my spare time, I have been writing this script for an adult VNG. I have never worked on a game before, but I believe my story would make an excellent game. I have never written in the game genre before, so I am kind of creating my own format which is a hybrid of a film script and comic books. (IF you're interested and want to see a sample, then you'll see what I mean.)

Most of your requirements line up with my own -- I only work on it part-time, though I've already written quite a bit.

I would prefer Renpy because I can run that on my rather old system.

Communicating on this board would be perfectly fine.

AND sharing the profit, whatever, or however, or whenever, is fine by me as well, although I'd prefer Patreon because I already have an account.

Also, I would prefer a 2D artist -- much more charming artwork, I believe -- as opposed to 3D, because there is just so much 3D out there. However, ultimately, I want the game to be great because the story IS GREAT! I am looking for something along the lines of BEHIND THE DUNE or DEMON DEALS.

I don't know how any of this game development works. However, I am more than willing to work with someone who has experience. I'm a quick learner and can probably help out where necessary. BUT, like you, this would only be part-time as I have other projects I am working on.

What I envision, is that maybe we could develop the game for a while before any kind of release and then find an artist when the time is right. Then we could release it over time, like DD or Treasure of Nadia, and be ahead of the demand. But these details would be something you'd have to advise me on.

Anyway, let me know if any of this sounds good to you. Like I said, I have a lot already written and can share the first "part" if you'd like.

Lastly, what game did you do? I'd like to take a look at it.

innovation..

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hi-

I may have a project that is perfect for you . . .

I am a writer. In my spare time, I have been writing this script for an adult VNG. I have never worked on a game before, but I believe my story would make an excellent game. I have never written in the game genre before, so I am kind of creating my own format which is a hybrid of a film script and comic books. (IF you're interested and want to see a sample, then you'll see what I mean.)

Most of your requirements line up with my own -- I only work on it part-time, though I've already written quite a bit.

I would prefer Renpy because I can run that on my rather old system.

Communicating on this board would be perfectly fine.

AND sharing the profit, whatever, or however, or whenever, is fine by me as well, although I'd prefer Patreon because I already have an account.

Also, I would prefer a 2D artist -- much more charming artwork, I believe -- as opposed to 3D, because there is just so much 3D out there. However, ultimately, I want the game to be great because the story IS GREAT! I am looking for something along the lines of BEHIND THE DUNE or DEMON DEALS.

I don't know how any of this game development works. However, I am more than willing to work with someone who has experience. I'm a quick learner and can probably help out where necessary. BUT, like you, this would only be part-time as I have other projects I am working on.

What I envision, is that maybe we could develop the game for a while before any kind of release and then find an artist when the time is right. Then we could release it over time, like DD or Treasure of Nadia, and be ahead of the demand. But these details would be something you'd have to advise me on.

Anyway, let me know if any of this sounds good to you. Like I said, I have a lot already written and can share the first "part" if you'd like.

Lastly, what game did you do? I'd like to take a look at it.
That sounds quite interesting.
I would love to see what your story looks like.
Is your story linear or can the user make decisions?

Communication can also take place via Discord or something similar.
I only wanted this platform for initial communication.

For me, profit is of secondary importance.

Last time I published my game here way too early and was then always under pressure to deliver.
So developing the game first is more important for me.

You can find my adult game on my profile.
I didn't publish the non-adult game mainly because I'm missing an artist there who can draw pixel art better than me :D
Buying everthing on fiverr ist to expensive imo.

Volk1

Jul 6, 2022
Is your story linear or can the user make decisions?
The player can make some limited decisions based on the dialogue, like most VNG's I've seen and/or played.

You can find my adult game on my profile.
I'm sorry. I checked your profile, I think and I didn't see any games listed there.

I would love to see what your story looks like.
I will convert Part I into a PDF and PM it to you to give you an idea.