[S>Programmer] Looking for a project

MindX_

Apr 25, 2021
Yo ! I'm mind and I'm here to provide my skills as a programmer to whoever needs it.

Skills:
I'm a Front-End Developer so I eat/sleep and breath JavaScript/TypeScript but I can use other languages like Rust, Golang or Python (I guess it's probably this one the most important since ren'py seems to be the most popular thing to create VN).

Preferred method of contact:
I'm mostly available on Discord (mind#2164), but I'm open to using other platforms if you have a preference.

Employment Type & Rates:
The project's scope will determine the terms. If you need a small prototype to test a story, I'm happy to assist for free. For larger projects, we can discuss the best payment arrangement.

Availability:
I'm open to both part-time and full-time. Let's decide based on the project's scale and other factors.

Work Samples:
Unfortunately all my work is on my personal GitHub and it's all related to my work as a Front-End so nothing very interesting (e-commerce, portfolio, blog, etc.).

But don't worry I'll still give you a glimpse with this little prototype I put together this afternoon where you can create a VN basically. You can create scenes, connect them together and create routes, create characters (W.I.P), etc. and then play the VN. (It's like admin and player mode). For the curious ones I made it using Tauri as an alternative to electron and Nuxt.

chapters.png routes-page.png
scene maker.png

(It's not much to show but if you want to see more just slide in my DMs and I'll send you my GitHub or some links to personal projects)

I hope this presentation meets your expectations. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or on Discord. I'm happy to provide answers.

Peace and love on all of you

PS: I'm French btw oui oui baguette and I do some design on my free time so If you need a UI designer instead of a programmer I can help.

MindX_

Apr 25, 2021
Hello again! Since I couldn't showcase much in my previous post, I decided to create something using Ren'Py, and it was quite enjoyable. It's just a basic launcher that lacks many features, but it allowed me to get acquainted with the technology.