[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for a Proofreader/Writer for my game.

Blue Dragon Studios

Developing "Bite: Season One"
Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Project: Bite: Season One
here is the link to my game : https://f95zone.to/threads/bite-season-one-v0-1-5-blue-dragon-studios.115765/

The game is currently at Episode 2 part 1 which I released yesterday.
Overview: This story involves lots of supernatural things and it's a mysterious novel.
The theme is vampire based but also involves witches, hunters and werewolves.

Developer: Blue Dragon Studios

Looking for: I'm currently looking for a proofreader whose native language is English, no need for a lot of experience.
If you are interested in the game as well as the story, then you can write as well later.

Employment Type: Right now I cannot pay you for your services provided, but if you decided to work with us for a long term and if the game is doing well then we might be able to pay you.

Work commitment: Whenever you are free, as there is only little work involved. But the update schedule is around 15 to 25 days.

Preferred method of contact: You can Dm me here or you can contact me through email: bluedragonstudios22@gmail.com

Job Description: Proofreading is the job as English is not my native language.

Additional comments: We have started working on the game recently, after listening to the criticisms of the game we have decided to recruit a proofreader. If you could try the game, you will get the gist of what is wrong. As the story is great, but it only lacks proper dialogues and has grammatical errors.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Project: Bite: Season One
here is the link to my game : https://f95zone.to/threads/bite-season-one-v0-1-5-blue-dragon-studios.115765/

The game is currently at Episode 2 part 1 which I released yesterday.
Overview: This story involves lots of supernatural things and it's a mysterious novel.
The theme is vampire based but also involves witches, hunters and werewolves.

Developer: Blue Dragon Studios

Looking for: I'm currently looking for a proofreader whose native language is English, no need for a lot of experience.
If you are interested in the game as well as the story, then you can write as well later.

Employment Type: Right now I cannot pay you for your services provided, but if you decided to work with us for a long term and if the game is doing well then we might be able to pay you.

Work commitment: Whenever you are free, as there is only little work involved. But the update schedule is around 15 to 25 days.

Preferred method of contact: You can Dm me here or you can contact me through email: bluedragonstudios22@gmail.com

Job Description: Proofreading is the job as English is not my native language.

Additional comments: We have started working on the game recently, after listening to the criticisms of the game we have decided to recruit a proofreader. If you could try the game, you will get the gist of what is wrong. As the story is great, but it only lacks proper dialogues and has grammatical errors.
sent a PM