Seeking Looking for a recommendation of a turn based RPG

Jan 14, 2018
Recently rediscovered and played through Roundscape Adorevia and absolutely loved it. Was going to look for similar games, but decided instead of spending hours searching as I did when trying to remember the name of roundscape, I would ask you guys first. Main points I would like out of the game is story and the turn based combat system with improving items and strategy. Honestly, while I would prefer it, if you have a good suggestion for a free one without NSFW content, I'd still love to hear it.
Don't know what I'll get out of this but hey worth a shot. Thanks in advance.

temporary90

Sep 15, 2020
If you like kinky stuff and futanari stuff with furry (there is everything) then Corruption of Champions 2 is your thing.

func1

Aug 2, 2018
Hmm, I think The Last Sovereign would be a perfect recommendation for you then. Story is very enticing and items are pretty cool. Main thing about that game is the story so try it out.

Reactions: Droid Productions
Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, I think The Last Sovereign would be a perfect recommendation for you then. Story is very enticing and items are pretty cool. Main thing about that game is the story so try it out.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try it tomorrow, but for now I want to sleep.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
If you're okay with mostly text-based games. Monster Girl Dreams is a really great one. Fairly good balance of combat. Great scenes described in texts. and the game is slowly getting bigger and bigger with new artwork for monster girls and new mechanics. fair bit of mystery.