[R>Programmer] Looking for a Renpy coder that can do good work for a VN with mini games.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Project:
- Pater Familias.

Developer:
-
-

Looking for:
- Ren'Py coder.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share or paid, depending on what you like better.

Work commitment:
- Long term. At least until this VN is over.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or this same forum.

Job Description:
- I need someone who can make coding for VN, mini games and patches.

Additional comments:
- Please do comunicate with me instead of going silent.

Jame320

Mar 26, 2020
I can try to help, as long as im just coding, cause thats where im pretty decent at. Honestly, im just looking to get better at coding, for renpy, so payment isnt a huge deal to me. We can discuss that further if you want me on your team.

Jame320

Mar 26, 2020
I can try to help, as long as im just coding, cause thats where im pretty decent at. Honestly, im just looking to get better at coding, for renpy, so payment isnt a huge deal to me. We can discuss that further if you want me on your team.
I Probably shouldve said What i have coded in Renpy, So far my experience in renpy has been, Remaking a Turn based combat system over 3 times in my own projects, ive coded 3 projects so far, most of which werent super in-depth, other than the combat system(Which I went ham on, I dont know why but i loved to mess with my own combat system, it was fun to make), i have a little bit of experience with Mini-Games, namely the Rythm one, but i can 100% figure it out given time to look at the code of any minigame.