Identify Looking for a Renpy game I played recently

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
Heya!

So I played this renpy 3dcg game a while back. I wanted to replay it but due to reasons i had to reinstall windows and lost all save files and game downloads so I have no clue on finding out how it was called again. The only thing I remember is that at some point, the MC goes to a stripclub? (unsure about location) and gets to pick between a few different girls. I remember 2 of them, one was a tall redhead with her hair up, she basically was instantly in love with the MC. And there was this shorter girl (think oppai loli) that was very perverted and energetic. Afterwards you'd have a sex scene with the one you chose.

Pretty vague but maybe someone can help.
Thanks!

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
The only thing I remember is that at some point, the MC goes to a stripclub? (unsure about location) and gets to pick between a few different girls. I remember 2 of them, one was a tall redhead with her hair up,

Afterwards you'd have a sex scene with the one you chose.
The only game that pops into my mind while reading this is "Being A DIK" since there is a part in the game where, you do indeed enter a strip club, get to choose between girls and etc.

Here is the game Being A DIK

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
Heya!

So I played this renpy 3dcg game a while back. I wanted to replay it but due to reasons i had to reinstall windows and lost all save files and game downloads so I have no clue on finding out how it was called again. The only thing I remember is that at some point, the MC goes to a stripclub? (unsure about location) and gets to pick between a few different girls. I remember 2 of them, one was a tall redhead with her hair up, she basically was instantly in love with the MC. And there was this shorter girl (think oppai loli) that was very perverted and energetic. Afterwards you'd have a sex scene with the one you chose.

Pretty vague but maybe someone can help.
Thanks!
I think you are looking for A House in the Rift or as the colleague said Being A DIK

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
The only game that pops into my mind while reading this is "Being A DIK" since there is a part in the game where, you do indeed enter a strip club, get to choose between girls and etc.

Here is the game Being A DIK
I think you are looking for A House in the Rift or as the colleague said Being A DIK
Sadly it's neither of these. I haven't played Being a DIK yet and A house in the Rift is too anime.

I guess i forgot to mention but the cg were quite realistic and high quality. I just remember the doe eyes XD. (I believe there were high quality animations too, but don't quote me on that one)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
the cg were quite realistic and high quality. I just remember the doe eyes XD.
Doe eyes? what the lol.

Is there another game that has "quite realistic and high quality" images you can share? because I need to see how the CG's look visually. Can help figure out what game you are even talking about.

Mar 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure I remember this scene (There were three strippers, I think. One of the girls had a tiger tattoo or something similarly exotic, as she's the one I picked). Unfortunately, I'm also positive it's from some one-off game I played between a year and a year and a half ago whose title I'd never remember, and nothing is clicking when looking through my old Renpy saves from that time. It's definitely not one of these more famous titles being suggested. I'll keep digging because my curiosity is piqued...