Looking for a ren'py Programmer and a writer

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
art request.png

So I want to reboot a game I tried to make a while back (Back at the Smiths) but failed miserably.
And I'd fail again if I were to try it by myself once more. I wanted to learn ren'py by myself but it's taking a lot of my time and I can't concentrate on my art, making it so that every aspect of the game is lacking. And since english isn't my native language I'm having problems with the story.
Hence I'm looking for a writer since the game has no story whatsoever and a Ren'Py coder. But more importantly I want to build a team.
Also, since I plan on redrawing everything, we don't have to reboot it, we could make something new.
I'm not gonna be able to pay any of you, but if, if there's ever going to be any profit on this we'll share it equally.

Email me if you're interested: jdseal@libero.it
Or discord: JDseal#2572

bobby bates

Sep 16, 2018
I am the other way round, I have spent a while learning ren'py to the point where I have no graphics, im not an expert, early days still, however I can build novels with menus, repeatable actions, I have even done a bit of sandboxing. if your interested drop me a message. I'm sure there's something we can work on.