Identify Looking for a renpy visual novel thats on this site

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
First of all sorry if this isnt the threat for this kind of question .
Iam looking for a visul novel or sandbox ,or whatever the genre of it was , game that was released on this site . As far as i remember there was a blond milf mother and sister(not sure) . I think there was corruption involved though finding some kind of research form MCs father . I also remember one scene when MC and motehr were shopping and he made her suck his dick (i think fuck as well) though wall .
Thanks for answers.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Finding research from MCs father ? Was the MC able to control peoples minds, like unfluence them into doing something?

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
I also though it was that game since the mother is rly similar but theres one scene that i remember pretty well and its not in this game afaik . MC went shopping with his mother .They were in different cabins / rooms but there was a hole in wall . He put his dick though and there was a scene of his mom blowing him and fucking as well i think . She was "possesed" and regreted it afterwards . I think .

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ye it does sound like The Spellbook, but as BlueKnight said its Unity not RenPy. There arent many more games that fit the description.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Didn't play much of it but The Spellbook has similar sounding scenes with the mother, it's Unity not REn'Py though.
Its not spellbook . Iam sure it was in renpy .
https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-4-marvel.1894/ also have a blowjob scene with mother when shopping. but im not sure if this is the one u are looking.....
No , unfortunately .

The game might be pretty old ,even abandoned since i played it quiet some time ago and didnt see update for it since then .
In the shopping scene there was literaly a wall between them and only a " gloryhole" which MC used .

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Sounds like game I would like to play. How about the art in that Daz3D, honey select or 2d

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Sounds like game I would like to play. How about the art in that Daz3D, honey select or 2d
Iam not educated in types of 3d graphic so i have no idea what Daz3D is but it was a normal 3D , not honey select,illusion ,2d , etc.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
I think i might have had the fathers research wrong . I think there was some kind of entity that helped MC corrupt women . I think it drove the mother over the line in that scene and thats when she decided to fuck MC as well . Tbh it was a long time ago i played it so my memories might be mixed up with other games .

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
I'm wondering if the glory hole scene and the rest of your description arent two differnet games.

Aside from the glory hole sounds like it could be this https://f95zone.to/threads/absolute-power-remastered-v0-03-bad-seed-studios.5395/
The description for that game could be applied to many other games , its the typical incest corruption . That one scene is the thing that i remember it by .Not to say the mother was blonde :/. I also went though all 27 pages of trending games and didnt find it . So its either that old , which is possible , thats not even among those or was already removed from this site .