Seeking Looking for a role-reversal slave trainer RPG.

Dec 26, 2019
This is a... specific type of game I'm looking for.

What I want is a typical slave trainer game, that has things to do outside of the usual tasks/raising slaves, such as combat and exploration. Basically, I want it to be an actual game with RPG mechanics. However, where it changes is that I want the ability for the master/mistress to be dominated by their slaves. I want the ability to be in the submissive position all the time. Basically, the slave obeys the training, but when it comes to sex and orders, it's a complete role-reversal.

I know it's a very specific type of request, but hey. Any help would be appreciated in locating such a game.

Dec 26, 2019
If anyone wants an example of what said game might look like: Strive Conquest.

It kind of fits the bill, but it's in progress, and from what I've played, while you can be "submissive" (as in, you have traits that'll label you clearly as a submissive), you're still 100% dominant.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think Fort of Chains kinda-sorta has this. iirc you're a slave band leader and you can be submissive during sex. Only problem is... I don't think you can be submissive with slaves. You can be submissive with your former slaves that you've trained and recruited, but not with currently enslaved people.

kalil56777

Aug 6, 2021
If anyone wants an example of what said game might look like: Strive Conquest.

It kind of fits the bill, but it's in progress, and from what I've played, while you can be "submissive" (as in, you have traits that'll label you clearly as a submissive), you're still 100% dominant.
Thank you. I'm aware of Strive for Power and Strive: Conquest, and I've been playing them recently. I didn't really enjoy S4P in the context of role-reversal, but I found Strive: Conquest a lot better on the matter. For example, you have the option to reclass the MC as a Pet or a Maid, both of which contribute to the tame factor (unsure if it has any effect on the MC, though) and unlock the 'Serve' action. However, it still suffers from some flaws (at least in my opinion) which have been present in S4P as well. For example, my MC has Submissive trait, and my servant (classified as a peon) has Dominant and Sadist (no, I didn't forget to enable them) traits — but when I initiated sex, the servant's first desire was… to get humiliated. I'm not to judge anyone's sexual preferences, he might be just a switch, but, uh… well, when I make him lead the encounter, hell lets loose and ten turns later my MC is subduing the Dominant servant and is giving him an anal fisting.
There's not much role-reversal outside of sex encounters, anyway, and that's a shame.
I think Fort of Chains kinda-sorta has this. iirc you're a slave band leader and you can be submissive during sex. Only problem is... I don't think you can be submissive with slaves. You can be submissive with your former slaves that you've trained and recruited, but not with currently enslaved people.
Thank you as well. I've tried FOC before, and unfortunately it didn't suit my tastes.

MrSpankz

Nov 12, 2021
You can definitely do this in Lilith's Throne. You can have submissive sex with your slaves at any time and you can even give them permission to use you for sexual relief.