Looking for a RPGM game name

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I didn't see similar threads so I decided to ask here.

Some time ago I played unfinished RPGMaker game and now I can't recall the name neither can find it in my [put_everything_here] folder.

It was a simple non-combat adventure about a school guy living with a family. The few things I remember:
  • 1) school was in top right corner of the map with a quest relating your classmate girl; you could steal some naughty videos of her from director's office, beating a pick-lock minigame;
  • 2) you could visit your black buddy, who's mom ordered him to find his older sister; if you could manage to find her in local strip club you could get a H-scene (3D CG).

It would be great if someone could give me a name.
Thank you in advance.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
I didn't see similar threads so I decided to ask here.

Some time ago I played unfinished RPGMaker game and now I can't recall the name neither can find it in my [put_everything_here] folder.

It was a simple non-combat adventure about a school guy living with a family. The few things I remember:
  • 1) school was in top right corner of the map with a quest relating your classmate girl; you could steal some naughty videos of her from director's office, beating a pick-lock minigame;
  • 2) you could visit your black buddy, who's mom ordered him to find his older sister; if you could manage to find her in local strip club you could get a H-scene (3D CG).

It would be great if someone could give me a name.
Thank you in advance.
I think you are looking for this one

Reactions: ddf