Seeking Looking for a sandbox 3D/2D furry game (No VN) with cum inflation

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
I've played KoboldKare and a game called Secret Horse Files, but they're about the only games I've played that have this. There's also Hole Dweller and FarmD too.
I'm alright with it text based games too. Hard to find any games with these criteria, so any recommendation helps!

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Furry is a huge genre, with a lot of active developers; naturally, it's also inflated with low effort content. It's extremely hard too find anything if you're not deep into the genre. I'll try my best to point some interesting titles, but they might not be what you're looking for.

Wild Life; it's marketed as a 3D, open world game yet it stands as a glorified animation viewer at this point. It has top notch animations, semi-customisable characters, tons of mods and countless animations. Might not have what you're looking for, but it's still a thumbs up for anyone who likes furry; plus, latest build has cum inflated bellies for female characters.

Yiffalicious; 3D game engine with tons of user made animations you can view through.

Breeders of the Nephelym; 3D, collect 'em style furry game where you play as a human rancher. Has a lot of content, but again, no inflation as far as I'm aware of.

Rack 1/2; First game is flash, kind of like SHF. Second one is a huge project, has a lot of content but it was abandoned a while back. There is a mod called 'Reinvented' which improved upon the first game, but I don't know how extensive it is.

There might be some games I overlooked, as I said the genre is so inflated that you need a connoisseur. Yet, if you are willing to go for text based games; definetely check out Lilith's Throne. It has every fetish you can think of, including cumflation, packed with content, with a great developer and good UI. Might not be what you are looking for but at least give it a try.