Looking for a save file or a guide for a game

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
RJ291072-A Story of Peeping Escape

Its just a puzzle game im pretty sure, so trial and erroring was what i did. and if i didnt understand something i could just use my phone and google TL it. but ive hit a roadblock ever since i got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also had to find a code for
and there was also something to do with
Oh and im pretty sure there will never be a game thread on this since 1. no eng tl and 2. a certain tag is on this game on dlsite and it would break one of the rules...i think?

pdaangsakti21

Sep 14, 2019
RJ291072-A Story of Peeping Escape

Its just a puzzle game im pretty sure, so trial and erroring was what i did. and if i didnt understand something i could just use my phone and google TL it. but ive hit a roadblock ever since i got

I also had to find a code for
and there was also something to do with
Oh and im pretty sure there will never be a game thread on this since 1. no eng tl and 2. a certain tag is on this game on dlsite and it would break one of the rules...i think?
the memo said "sanjihan" which means "half past three" so you have the answer to both your first and third question. as for the code, i'm also looking for it since i'm stuck with bad ending loop at the moment so any other clue would be nice

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
the memo said "sanjihan" which means "half past three" so you have the answer to both your first and third question. as for the code, i'm also looking for it since i'm stuck with bad ending loop at the moment so any other clue would be nice
I just brute forced the hands so i was able to get through it, as for the code i dont remember where i got it so i cant really help you there and for the good ending, the room has a note that said something about 4 corners i think? If you check the 4 corners of that last room with the bed you get some kind of item i think, then you interact with her and you get the good ending. I havnt played awhile since trying to get all the scenes seemed a bit tedious and also me not being able to read japanese (except for a handful of words) didnt help. I could just give you my save file but i would have to find it in the mountain of h games in my folder...

pdaangsakti21

Sep 14, 2019
I just brute forced the hands so i was able to get through it, as for the code i dont remember where i got it so i cant really help you there and for the good ending, the room has a note that said something about 4 corners i think? If you check the 4 corners of that last room with the bed you get some kind of item i think, then you interact with her and you get the good ending. I havnt played awhile since trying to get all the scenes seemed a bit tedious and also me not being able to read japanese (except for a handful of words) didnt help. I could just give you my save file but i would have to find it in the mountain of h games in my folder...
thank you, will try it again. also i enjoy playing games that have gameplays so you don't need to look for your buried save files lol