Identify Looking for a side scrolling fighting game

Vinlove89

Mar 7, 2020
I'm going crazy trying to find this game. As said above, it's a side-scrolling fighting game, from what I recall the protagonist had big boobs, short hairs and there would lots of 1v1 matches in outdoor setting. Graphics were hentai-ish. Sex would be there regardless if you lost or won.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Have you tried going to latest updates and clicking the filter tab in the top right hand corner of the page and selecting female protagonist side-scroller and big tits to bring up all games with those tags?

Vinlove89

Mar 7, 2020
Have you tried going to latest updates and clicking the filter tab in the top right hand corner of the page and selecting female protagonist side-scroller and big tits to bring up all games with those tags?
I did. I also put the completed tag (since it was finished), but I couldn't find it. Maybe it's not even on F95.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
It could be not on the site it all depends on other factors like tags and if the game was translated or not as games that don't have a English translation will not be here. If you remember the game engine (RPGM - renpy) on so on you can use that as well to filter through games.

Vinlove89

Mar 7, 2020
It could be not on the site it all depends on other factors like tags and if the game was translated or not as games that don't have a English translation will not be here. If you remember the game engine (RPGM - renpy) on so on you can use that as well to filter through games.
Really can't remember much else of what I've already written. Thanks anyway.