[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for a skilled 2D artist to start a project with

TheMoneyBoys

Feb 19, 2020
What's up!
Now I know this is a long shot... An awfully long one, but if you are a 2D artist, hear me out please.

I've been lurking f95 and the scene for about 5 years now on different accounts, even helped develop some games. For quite a while I really wanted to go in on a project, and made quite a few prototypes which were good, but I could never bring myself to publish anything but 1 attempt, because I really don't like the fact that the only assets that I can work with are someone else's 3D assets, and that just diminishes the feeling that I am making something great, even if I love my characters and writing, and writing clean code.

I also currently work as a digital marketer and run my own business - so I could really do good at promoting the game as well. And that is what I find enticing. Writing, coding, running the business side. I can do everything but art, which is 60% of the appeal of most games, if not more when the art is well done.

If there is a 2D artist who loves drawing characters and sex, please reach out to me and we can talk about what kind of a game we'd like to make together .

If you are interested please hit me up with a few works of your own via DMs here.

Money - while not important at the start, if we make it would become something worth discussion, so I am proposing a right away 50/50 profit share, and for the income that can be reinvested for marketing we will bring decisions together.

Here it is in the template form for the lazy, but I recommend reading above <3

B]Project:[/B]

To be discussed. I have ideas, but I want to make a game that we will both love, not just me.

Developer:

Me and you, we can start a new account and make branding all around the identity we craft together.

Looking for:

A skilled 2D artist who really wants to create a world that fappers all around the world will enjoy. All styles are welcome.

Employment Type:

Co-owner/full time

Work commitment:

We will discuss this. I think it's ideal to first make a few versions of the game (up to like 0.3) and slowly release it on a schedule so that we can keep it up and not overload ourselves with too much work.

Preferred method of contact:

DMs here, after that Discord.

Additional comments:

Read the first few paragraphs for these, thank you for going all the way through!

Jul 13, 2020
Hello,

We are from Kreative Kitchen, an India based startup design agency. We provide any kind of design service (Concept Art, Story Board Design, UI and UX Design, 2D/3D Character Modeling, Animated Video Making). I have attached some of our works. I want to work with you for any kind of design. concept_art3.jpg environment.jpg pic1.png jeep_01.jpg

TheMoneyBoys

Feb 19, 2020
Hello,

We are from Kreative Kitchen, an India based startup design agency. We provide any kind of design service (Concept Art, Story Board Design, UI and UX Design, 2D/3D Character Modeling, Animated Video Making). I have attached some of our works. I want to work with you for any kind of design.
Hey!

Now while I really think your stuff looks amazing - And giving you the benefit of the doubt that you read everything I wrote, is it really a good idea for a studio to work basically for free until we get traction with the game?

Just to confirm with you - the payment plan I am proposing is a 50/50 split, on a non-existant game, which I am not sure if anything but an individual can take as a risk. If you're okay with that, leave your Discord here or in a DM, I would love to work with you.

Jul 13, 2020
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I want to talk with you in detail. So, can you please share your other contact details? So that we can talk easily?

TheMoneyBoys

Feb 19, 2020
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I want to talk with you in detail. So, can you please share your other contact details? So that we can talk easily?
Yep, I sent you a DM with my discord, if that isn't good for you provide me with your skype or whatever you find convenient and we will talk!

ixora140

Jul 23, 2020
My name is Hanh and I'm a professional game illustration.

I have 6 year experience in game industries (SFW and NSFW) and have been working for many projects ( Rage of Bahamut, Identity V, Ayakashi aka あやかし百鬼夜行...etc)

I hope I will have opportunity to work with you. Here is my portfolio for game illustration:

Please contact me : R_Aartist@yahoo.com or discord Hanh#2033

I hope to receive your reply soon,
Thank you so much,
Best,
Hanh

zzoopi

Jun 17, 2017
animeface9c.jpg
Hi, are you still looking for an artist to partner with? If so, please DM me and we can talk.
My artistic background lies more in pencil drawn realism.. but I've recently started dabbling in cartoon and anime styles. The attached picture is one of my early attempts.