[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for a skilled 2D or 3D artist to start a project with

TheMoneyBoys

Feb 19, 2020
What's up!
Now I know this is a long shot... An awfully long one, but if you are a skilled 2D or a 3D artist, hear me out please.

I've been lurking f95 and the scene for about 5 years now on different accounts, even helped develop some games. For quite a while I really wanted to go in on a project, and made quite a few prototypes which were good, but I could never bring myself to publish anything but 1 attempt, because I really don't like the fact that the only assets that I can work with are someone else's 3D assets, and that just diminishes the feeling that I am making something great, even if I love my characters and writing, and writing clean code.

I also currently work as a digital marketer and run my own business - so I could really do good at promoting the game as well. And that is what I find enticing. Writing, coding, running the business side. I can do everything but art, which is 60% of the appeal of most games, if not more when the art is well done.

If you're an available artist who loves depicting sex, please reach out to me and we can talk about what kind of a game we'd like to make together .

If you are interested please hit me up with a few works of your own via DMs here.

Money - while not important at the start, if we make it would become something worth discussion, so I am proposing a right away 50/50 profit share, and for the income that can be reinvested for marketing we will bring decisions together.

Here it is in the template form for the lazy, but I recommend reading above <3

Project:

To be discussed. I have ideas, but I want to make a game that we will both love, not just me. Definitely

Developer:

Me and you, we can start a new account and make branding all around the identity we craft together.

Looking for:

A skilled 2D or 3D artist who really wants to create a world that fappers all around the world will enjoy. All styles are welcome as long as you are proficient.

Employment Type:

Co-owner/full time

Work commitment:

We will discuss this. I think it's ideal to first make a few versions of the game (up to like 0.3) and slowly release it on a schedule so that we can keep it up and not overload ourselves with too much work.

Preferred method of contact:

DMs here, after that Discord.

Additional comments:

Read the first few paragraphs for these, thank you for going all the way through!

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi ,
I'm really interested on, above all for your presentation, and for your hypothetical skill about the marketing.

In my thread linked on my signature you can find all my contacts, some artworks, and my youtube channel on you which you can give a fast look on my style and my techniques. I have also my project on-work (really out the normal standard) . if you like my work and you think that we can find an agreement contact me where you want.

Have a nice day

Ray Rahu

Oct 10, 2018
Hey there, I'm interested in discussing what kind of project you have in mind. If you're still looking for an artist, I'm fairly competent and confident that I can deliver whatever style the project demands. See ya.