[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a skilled 3D or 2D artist - to collaborate with on a very short visual novel [CLOSED]

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I'm a professional writer trying my hand at the adult visual novel scene.

Around the end of last year, I started working on my own project - A short erotic visual novel, starring just 3 characters and having 2 branching paths.

I was lucky enough to find a talented artist here on f95 to collaborate with and the project kicked off strong with some great works from the artist. Unfortunately, after a while, he went radio silent and there's been no sign of him returning.

Hence, I'm currently looking for someone else to restart the entire project with.

I know it's a tall demand to ask the artist to invest their efforts without any initial payments. So, I'm open for a revenue share of 80-20 for the entirety of this project. (80% being the artist's share.)

If you're an artist who is willing to work on revenue share basis, please read the full project details below and leave me a reply or PM me.

Also, here is a I had written in the past, if you'd like to check my writing style & skill.

---

Project:

- "Under the moonlight" is a short erotic visual novel - which tells the story of three ordinary people, who happen upon each other on a fateful night, and how their lives change during the short time they cross paths.

- It is a game made purely to serve as a proof/sample - to show our audience that we are capable of delivering well-made visual novels for adults (and that we are worth supporting on Patreon.)

. Genre : Slice-of-life (with a hint of paranormal)
. Tags : It's mostly just vanilla stuff (teasing, masturbation, vaginal sex, etc)
. Total number of characters : 3 (a male MC and his two female love interests)
. The entire game will be completed by Chapter 4/Update 0.4

---

Developer:

- All the basic details are provided above in the introductory segment.

- In addition to writing the script, I'll also be taking care of the coding and will also provide rough storyboard sketches to help the artist in any way possible. (Sample sketch attached below)

- In case of 3D art, if needed, I can also take care of the photo-editing after the scenes are rendered.

---

Looking for:

- A capable artist who can bring the script/storyboard to life, with some attractive looking characters.

- However, not everything needs to be exactly as it is in the script. As long as the artist can capture the mood of the scenes, I do not mind tweaking the poses or changing the locations to make the artist's job easier.

- HS models are fine too. However, the artist must be open enough to let someone else (me) edit the images post-render.

- In case of 2D artists, as long as the characters look visually appealing, both stylized and realistic art are fine.

---

Additional Requirements:

- Kindly share your portfolio or sample works below.

- After the initial discussions are over, I will need the artist to render one sample image to see how well we can work together as a team. (It need not be related to this project in any way. I can simply write a sample dialog/scene for whatever model & location they already have with them.)

Note: If the artists wants to, he or she can also ask me to write a short sample scene based on their inputs, to see if I'm the right person for them to work with.

---

Employment Type:

- As mentioned before, for this particular project, it will be a revenue share based payment - with you (the artist) taking 80% of the revenue.

- If the project succeeds and we gain enough supporters on patreon, we can negotiate a new revenue share (preferably 60-40) from the next project. (60% being the artist's share.)

---

Work Commitment:

- The project duration will be 4-5 months

- The entire series will have a total of 240-340 unique scenes (jpeg/png files - just in case I got the terminology wrong.)

- So we would need an average of 50 to 65 scenes every month.

- If the artist wishes to finish the project soon, that can be arranged too. (As the script is pretty much completed and only the storyboard is left to be done.)

- If the project manages to garner enough support (at least $500) by chapter four and the artist is interested to continue our partnership, we can continue the story with a part two or a spin-off or a completely new project with the revised revenue share mentioned above.

---

Preferred method of contact:

- Leave your replies below and I will respond as early as I can.

- If you'd rather discuss things privately, feel free to PM me. Once the initial discussions are over, we will move over to a private discord for the rest of the development.

---

Please feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

anguseef

Jan 6, 2021
Hey, I'm interested in working together. My art style: