Looking for a small number of people to give me feedback on my prototype

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi all! This is the second NSFW game I've worked on. The first one was a text based Choose Your Own Adventure called Academy of Fetishes. This new game will be very different. It's going to be like a restaurant sim, but for monster girls instead of customers. You satisfy their "needs" and gain money in return. With this, you can buy more upgrades for the characters to unlock more needs. It's modeled after a game called Cook, Serve, Delicious. Here's some gameplay of CSD if you've never seen it before:

I've just got enough for it to be playable, and I'd really like feedback at this point, but there's not enough there to justify it's own thread in the Game forum. I want the game to be fun and addictive, so any guidance on how it met/failed to meet these goals would be helpful and shape what I prioritize next for the features. The game barely has any art assets, so you're going to have to use your imagination. It's in the very early stages.

I just need enough feedback to guide me on what I'm going to work on next, so I'll probably limit the number of people to 5-10. PM or post a comment if you want details and I can send you a link. It's PC only and uses the Unity game engine.

Thank you!

Reactions: Winterfire

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know you said "art assets" but is it going to be text based, as in no CG's for scenes?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nope, it's very similar to cook, serve, delicious, its just got placeholder art.
Hmmm okay, I get what the gameplay is going to be like, but what about the art? Are the girls you "serve" going to have unique art for each random customer or are they going to be faceless? If they have their own art is there going to be actual scenes with each customer?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm okay, I get what the gameplay is going to be like, but what about the art? Are the girls you "serve" going to have unique art for each random customer or are they going to be faceless? If they have their own art is there going to be actual scenes with each customer?
Each girl is going to have unique art, faces and all. Two of the girls already have unique art. My intent is to have actual scenes with each customer.

Reactions: RedPillBlues