Identify Looking for a specific 3d vid

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Looking for a video of a nun getting fucked, found it only once and it is not one of Guilyk ones even tho the style of the nun model is quite similar but lighting was way darker and detailed on the textures. Ending on a creampie. don't remember much more sorry, any help is welcomed.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I don't know if it's any help, but there's a bunch here:
thanks, it is sadly not in the list but I remember it not having nun in the title and having a really good guality of textures and animations I really don't know why I found it only once or twice

Jul 30, 2021
Although it doesn't have a creampie at the end, there is a sort of older quality nun video that is pretty awesome made by Xalas. It is called "Bless His Sinful Cock Retold Chapter 1", not sure if he ever got around to making Chapter 2, but that Chapter 1 is pretty hot. Now that I think of it, there is a creampie right before the final scene, so it is possible what you're looking is the original version to this video, not the retold version? But you get the some extra naughty nun fun at the end of the retold version. I tried to upload the video I have, but it says it is too large for the F95 server. Do a quick google search for the video, you'll find it.

Reactions: Nirolten

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Although it doesn't have a creampie at the end, there is a sort of older quality nun video that is pretty awesome made by Xalas. It is called "Bless His Sinful Cock Retold Chapter 1", not sure if he ever got around to making Chapter 2, but that Chapter 1 is pretty hot. Now that I think of it, there is a creampie right before the final scene, so it is possible what you're looking is the original version to this video, not the retold version? But you get the some extra naughty nun fun at the end of the retold version. I tried to upload the video I have, but it says it is too large for the F95 server. Do a quick google search for the video, you'll find it.
Yep not this one but a really nice find thanks !

Reactions: Gallifreyan_Jedi

themaster9er

Mar 15, 2020
western style, "quite" recent (as in really good quality of texture and animation)
Sorry then i may not be of help. Since i know a crap ton of japanese animated films. Not western. Perhaps you can search for it on rule34 . xxx or rule34video?

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
found it, my memories were a little wrong but it's a video by Empathetic-one (EMP). Can't find a page of him here tho... Thanks for your help !

Reactions: Gallifreyan_Jedi