Identify Looking for a specific corruption game, rpgm I think. 2girls lewd curse. 2dcg

MarsMe

Sep 7, 2017
So I think I played this game about a year ago and wanted to download it again, but cant find it again. It was a fantasy game in 2dcg style with two women one the main protag. they were staying at an inn to investigate something I think. There were a lot of titles you could unlock for the mc and the you walked around town to find events. I know one event chain was with a dom woman that trained the mc as a machocist. In the story I think the mc had arrested her before the story. Outside the town there was combat, but not the typical turn based rpgm. Instead you walked around on a grid and attack with a button press. Had to clear the room to move to the next one.

Also I think the support character had a lewd curse or crest on her, cause she had sex with the innkeeper right away. also the mc was supposed to be op, but lost all her stats. I think she had blonde hair and a blue armor on at the start of the game.

Last edited: