Looking for a specific game, forgot its name

gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
Played the demo and from what I recall it was a VN styled game. The MC was a guy and his companion was some girl who was searching for a fire priest or something?

Anyways the game starts off with the girl companion waking you up and you can ask for a BJ, sex, or do nothing. If you pick sex she goes off about how she is saving herself for the priest or something and you settle on getting head. So regardless of sex or BJ you still get a BJ and then you can cum on her face or in her mouth. If you come in her mouth she gets disgusted and cleans up, cumming on her results in a few scenes before she realizes then cleans herself up.

Aside from that all I remember is a princess and killing her left guard or something, a swamp with a dark elf(?) who stole a necklace you suppose to retrieve, an owl in the swamp, and an overall funny laid back vibe.

Would appreciate if anyone could tell me the name of game so I can see if it's in full release.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's drawn art, ren'py, has battle scenes where you use tiles, and was about 2 years ago?

gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
It's drawn art, ren'py, has battle scenes where you use tiles, and was about 2 years ago?
Don't remember the time frame but the battle scenes don't sound right. IIRC it was 100% text and all the fight scenes were essentially gags moments where the MC, his companion, and the enemy would talk and eventually you would get the option to kill or let them live. When you killed them all you saw was a generic slash across the body's avatar then they were removed from the scene. It was all drawn art though, although IDK if it was ren'py.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That is one I thought of after reading the reply.
I can't recall the name of the Renpy game. It was either renpy or Unity and had drawn art. It is western art, not Japanese. I haven't checked out Bron's Quest (no screenshots) but that sounds right.

Reactions: gamenerd9000

gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
That is one I thought of after reading the reply.
I can't recall the name of the Renpy game. It was either renpy or Unity and had drawn art. It is western art, not Japanese. I haven't checked out Bron's Quest (no screenshots) but that sounds right.
Thank you, that's the one.