Identify Looking for a specific game, only remember the poster picture ( Game found )

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
So there´s been a game that I´ve been planning to play, which I remember downloading around 3+ months ago. The problem is that I might´ve deleted it by mistake and now I can´t find it on the site.

I only remember the main poster picture of the game ( the one you see when you open the main thread of the game). The picture was divided into 4 square sections of the same size, in each of these sections you could see one of the female characters faces with ahoge expressions and heavily blushing. Then at the middle of the picture there was a high brown tower of some kinds. I also think it was a wolfRPG game, but I´m not sure of that. The art itself was 2d, anime styled. The game was also 4,5 or 5 star rated, don´t know if that helps.

That´s all I can remember, I know it´s not much to go on, but any help is really appreciated. Don´t hesitate to answer even if my description doesn´t fit 100% since I might be misremembering some things.