Identify Looking for a Specific Game

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
At one time, I had a game in mind that I wanted to try. I thought I had added it to my Wishlist in Steam just to remind me - but I went back and it's not there. This was about 6 months ago.

The game's thumbnail ad image was that of a brunette woman in front of a tavern or cave door dressed in Tavern/adventurer clothing (think styles/attire in The Witcher) ; the game looked set in medieval times - circa 1500 maybe. I think I remember looking at the images and there was a scene in like a dungeon/prison maybe.
It was an AVN story based game - not Hentai art. Not 2D art (like Love and Sex). I would say the art was on the level of Summer's Gone or Welcome to Free Will.

That's all I can remember. It was on Steam and I searched this evening for a couple of hours and cannot find it again. It may have been removed from Steam and that may be why it's not on my Wishlist. I've also been perusing various game threads here to look at the various banners to see if I could find it - to no avail.

Anyone have an idea of what this may have been?

Thanks
-TL

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

..check if it's there....

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Wow holy crap that's a lot of banned games. That took a while to go through - luckily most on it are hentai and easily discounted. (what are these game - all cuz they have potentially underage characters?)

But no, unfortunately I couldn't find the game I was looking.

To help with process of elimination - I do not believe the game was any fantasy like - so no elves/pixies, having gang bang with orcs type tropes. It seemed just a normal story setting in a historically castle and kings kind of medieval setting; pretty sure it was male protagonist (as those usually are the only ones I set aside to play).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0