Identify Looking for a specific game

vladpta

Nov 11, 2019
Hi!

I have some trouble finding a game I've tried approximately an year ago. There's bits and bobs I can remember, so I'm just gonna list them here:
- The MC had some trouble at the start of the game, it was with a girl that stumbled into his apartment?!? (not sure here, it might've been her apartment). The girl tries to fight him off or some crazy stuff.
- The MC somehow meets 2 girls, they are sisters I believe, and he starts caring for them in a way, he visits them every day I think, and he keeps giving one of them massages, I think the other one has a bathtub scene
- I think the MC also meets a girl at a bar, she's a bartender there, and they end up going for dates as well? I am not sure about this, it might be another game, but also can be a side-story to this one

I am sorry I can't provide more details, like names and stuff. I think the MC has sort of a mullet haircut, I remember he wore shirts, he was a bit more mature maybe, but not sure.

I've tried using the search function, but I just had no luck.

Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you in advance!

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys, I'm looking for a game that I played maybe 6 years ago but I don't remember the name, it was a little black boy with yellow hair having sex with his mother.