Identify Looking for a specific game.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I don't know if this is the right forum but does anyone know the title of a game where the MC comes home to his mother and sister after been away for some time. He ends up having an affair with his lonely mother and also his sister. He also hooks up with his old girlfriend who broke up with him before he left and she is now working in a pizzeria. He get in trouble with a black dude who shoot at him but hit his sister. The other main characters are a family of some mystic people that have powers that they use in some ancient war. I played it and loved the story but somehow lost the game. I hope it wasn't abandoned, please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you trying to find the name of a game, you want the identification section. This section is for asking for a game to be shared on the site.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
As was mentioned above this isn't where you post this, and you didn't even post anything you just said you're looking for a game. This goes under General Discussions in the Game Recommendations & Identification subforum and with actual information about the game you are looking for. As always please make sure to read the rules of the forum you're posting in.

Reactions: rKnight

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if this is the right forum but does anyone know the title of a game where the MC comes home to his mother and sister after been away for some time. He ends up having an affair with his lonely mother and also his sister. He also hooks up with his old girlfriend who broke up with him before he left and she is now working in a pizzeria. He get in trouble with a black dude who shoot at him but hit his sister. The other main characters are a family of some mystic people that have powers that they use in some ancient war. I played it and loved the story but somehow lost the game. I hope it wasn't abandoned, please help.
Love and Submission, unfortunately it has been abandoned.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hi guys, would anyone be so nice and identify a lesbian game where 2 girls making out in a laundry mat.......
Thanks