Identify Looking for a specific H-game from a while back

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
Completely forgot its name, it's a rather simple game I played quite a long time ago and I can't seem to find it again no matter what nonsense I throw into my Google searches.

I'll try to describe it to the best of my abilities, maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about.

The game starts with a spin-the-bottle type thing where you pick one of two girls, one of them is a tsundere type childhood friend, once you pick a girl you go into a closet/dresser with her and you get the options to talk/touch/kiss her, more options get unlocked over time as you pick different things and she gets more into it, though if you push things too far it's gameover, you can get different "endings" depending on how far you got, there's also set amount of time/turns so you have to be smart about the stuff you do, also at the start before you pick the girl you can "cheat" by adding extra time/turns which funnily enough the game says something about "the others saw you cheating but its fine cuz they'll do that as well".

Anyway, that's about it, I remember playing it on some random website, you don't even need to download it or anything.