Seeking Looking for a specific Hentai

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for specific hentai which I saw about 15 years ago. Sadly I can't find any pics related to this one but I know a little bit about the plot.

It should be around 2000-2010 when it released and have about 1-2 episodes.

The hentai starts with a schoolgirl who's masturbating in her room ( maybe bed) at home. It's currently summer break at school or something like that. Her parents are also at home and are well aware about what their daughter is doing. Apparently she is masturbating every day since the summer break. The parents hope that she can be cured by some therapist at school.

In fact , the villains are the staff from the school. A female teacher or principal and her master ( which I think is her father)

They somehow brainwash the schoolgirls or control them so they get horny.

This so called master arrives later at school. He is extreme old and can't walk anymore, like he's almost dead. He is bound to some kind of a special chair that provides him with stuff so that he's barely kept alive.

From his chair are metal tentacles showing up. With those he somehow absorbs the energy from the schoolgirls which grants him new strength and his body turns younger. The schoolgirls stay young and don't get sucked dry. They are still alive.

There aren't any monsters or magical girls in this hentai. The only supernatural thing is this old android like geezer. Main protagonist is a normal schoolgirl and a schoolboy. They rescue everyone in the end by destroying that chair of the master/principal. I think he dies after this but his daughter ( Female teacher) tries to resurrect him by riding on his dick. This is where it ends.

I hope someone can help me out with this one :)

Thanks in advance

The hentai I was looking for has been found. It was called

Akiko / 亜紀子

Thread can be closed

Last edited: