Seeking Looking for a specific NTR focused game

Krystallize<3

Sep 8, 2022
Hey guys,
so I remember a NTR VN I played where you were in the role of the cuck.
I think it starts off with you and your wife getting marriage pictures but with your decisions it turns into a nude photoshoot of her with a massive dude who eventually fucks her in front of your eyes.

I think it was made in Ren'py but I'm not a 100% sure, the models might or might not have been DAZ3D models but pretty good quality.

That's basically everything I can remember :x

Thanks in advance for your help <3

markaa61

Dec 13, 2022
Hey guys,
so I remember a NTR VN I played where you were in the role of the cuck.
I think it starts off with you and your wife getting marriage pictures but with your decisions it turns into a nude photoshoot of her with a massive dude who eventually fucks her in front of your eyes.

I think it was made in Ren'py but I'm not a 100% sure, the models might or might not have been DAZ3D models but pretty good quality.

That's basically everything I can remember :x

Thanks in advance for your help <3
Any luck? I've been looking for the same game.

Krystallize<3

Sep 8, 2022
I actually found the game but it was more disappointing then I expected. It was Lida's adventure. Episode 3 has that scene in the beginning but after playing it again there were no decisions and the whole scene is only an intro until you just play the FMC. Sorry :c

Reactions: 00snak

markaa61

Dec 13, 2022
I actually found the game but it was more disappointing then I expected. It was Lida's adventure. Episode 3 has that scene in the beginning but after playing it again there were no decisions and the whole scene is only an intro until you just play the FMC. Sorry :c
Yes, that's the game. Thank you. The intro is the only good part. Now I remember, I tried the content after the intro for a bit but didn't continue.