Identify Looking for a specific Ren'Py Visual Novel (SOLVED)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi,

I've been combing my VN hard drive for a while now, searching for a Ren'Py Game I was sure was on it, but it's nowhere to be found.
Problem is, I remember very little about the game, apart from liking it. :)

It was a regular VN, you had multiple possible LIs, possibly a Harem. The MC is a college or university student.
There are two LIs I remember specifically, one is an Asian chick, a few years older than the MC, she is a successful office worker and a biker in her free time, she is the elder sister of a classmate who doesn't like you, but for some reason she asks you to play her boyfriend for a dinner at her parent's home.
From there, you can get into a relationship with her.

The other one is a painter, who has financial troubles, I think because her family doesn't support her wanting to pursue art as a career. You help her by finding a solution for her art classes, where she doesn't have to pay. You can manage that because you know the teacher, who might also be a possible LI, her daughter, a model who is supposed to marry her BF in a few days, definitely is one. Her story is about how she isn't so sure about marriage and her boyfriend, and also has a lot of problems with her mother.
The painter has brown hair, I want to say maybe curly, the model is blonde I think (not sure about that tbh).
There's also a best buddy who helps you with some of the stuff.

That's about all I can think of, it's probably abandoned anyway, but I would at least like to find it and maybe play the content there is, one more time, as I really enjoyed it, despite not remembering the other LIs nor the name.