Identify Looking for a specific text game

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
I'm looking for a game I found a few years ago and I've forgotten the name of it. It was a browser game, with a bit of a meta twist. The game framed itself as an actual video game that had been abandoned for several years before you found it and now the code and NPCs were kinda wonky. You could talk directly to the games AI as well as explore the locations and fuck characters. The NPCs were mostly furries, if not all of them, and I remember there being two separate areas: A forest with all the tamer sex scenes and a city with more extreme stuff like toddlercon and snuff. Also, I think the currency was pills or something? The game itself was really polished, with a really nice UI and every scene was thoroughly tagged so you knew if you wanted to skip it or not. The one other thing I remember is that it had a toggle to turn the description of scat and watersports scenes into sugary desert treats like cake and lemonade. It was a bit of a weird game but really hot and I hope someone can tell me the name of it.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Uh, Paraphore maybe?

Edit: I cannot link the game because of rule 7, but just google it.

Reactions: darlic