Seeking Looking for a specific type of blackmail game

TameArrogant

Aug 4, 2021
Hello all! I found myself enjoying the Celia arc from Milfy city, but I haven't been able to find any other blackmail games that I've enjoyed, I think for two reasons.

1. I want the blackmail to be slow, not like the MC instantly has sex with the woman. I want some build up. Like for example, starting with telling them not to wear panties in public or something. I would prefer to be able to "choose" which punishment to use in what order, though this is flexible.

2. I want the woman who is blackmailed to have done something actually wrong or be actually arrogant and dismissive towards the protagonist and then is blackmailed and slowly tamed. I don't want it to be like a doting mother or kind aunt or anything, that feels icky.

What I don't want: Mind control, physically overpowering rape (so like the woman being reluctant to have sex is fine [obviously not in real life, but in the game], but not like the alleyway type thing)

What might be nice: I enjoyed the less-linearity of Milfy city, so maybe the ability to choose the storylines I'm on.

Thank you everyone for your help, I know there probably isn't much like this!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
News Desk should be right up your alley if you haven't played it. Also maybe iNSight of you, though that does have mind-control elements in the form of increasing body sensitivity and such. And in the end, it's more about orgasm denial than blackmail. Oh, and Bitch Breaker.

Last edited:

TameArrogant

Aug 4, 2021
I'll give iNSight of You a try, and News Desk too, even though I don't usually like 2D animated games. Thank you very much!