Seeking Looking for a specific type of game

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have two requests... If anyone want to help me, I will appreciate it like you don't know how

First, I would a recommendation about a certain type of NTR game. I mean, like Seeds of Chaos with that type of NTR (in the game, the wife of the MC is not getting raped or something like that, we can choose if we want her to cheat on the MC or not) although I like games where we get cucked, but I don't like games where the female gets raped or something like that
GAMES LIKE THIS THAT I LIKED, for give you a reference of what I am looking for
Basically all translated Atelier Sakura games (Marina's cuckolding report, Mayumi's, Gyaruzuma sex, the only ones that I haven't played it's Please bang my Wife and Tomodachi Sex Kareshi)
Seeds of chaos, obviously
Anna exciting affection (didn't like it that much)
Jessica's O' Neil Hard news
AWAM
NTR homestay
Minako
Alansya chronicles: Fleeting Iris
NTRPG
HeNTeRia Chronicles

It will be better if the game is 2D, but I accept 3D too, so don't worry
I didn't like "The adventurous couple" tho
IF you happen to know a game with a Gyaru AND the Gyaru cheats on you, then... I will like to know what it is.

Sooo... That, if you played "Seeds of chaos" or the Atelier Sakura games, you should know what I am talking about, but... If you have any recommendations of that, please tell me.

AND, on the other hand...

I want you to recommend me an RPGM game like... Like Meltys Quest... Well, in that game, the girl can upgrade his powers and such... I want some RPGM game like that, it doesn't matter if it's FC or MC (if it's FC then it's better) I only want it with that power system or something (like Obasan's saga, too). IF it's 2D, then better... But you can recommend me all kind of things
AND Meltys quest has a great thing too... You could change her clother through the game! Like put her an Apron or something like that, it was really cool, so I want you to recommend me some game with that kind of content, IF you want.
Well, I hope that I were clear with what I want in both cases... I hope that you can help me In some way, thanks!

Last edited: