Identify Looking for a specific type of game

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yo.

I'm looking for a specific game. I can't for the life of me remember it's name. But I know the story. It's a Visual Novel made by Renpy.

In this game, at the very beginning, MC works his ass off in the "real world", then on the way home, he saw some tits while driving. However, regardless of choices, he'll "crash" his car and die. Thus, leading him to some kind of Goddess. So he'll be born anew. With new parents and all. His "dad" is almost Disney but not quite. There's also a little loli content in it. But the MC gets to have these... power booster. However, he can die each time and start the story anew (with added benefits). Usually, it ends with a Chicken killing him off but... not sure if there has been any new updates or not. But would like to know the name. The new world is like a fantasy world compared to his previous life. Where he can be his own Champion or whatever.

I can't even remember the writer's name. But I do know he usually has someone working with him called "The Wife".

EDIT: The "Loli" I speak of is more like the MC's Training Partner and she's also like a... half furry and half human type. The Dad is a pretty big guy. From time to time, MC gets to watch his parents have sex with another Character.

EDIT 2: The game is also in 3D.