Identify Looking for a specific Yoshii Tech Game[RJ427746]

AtDirge391

Mar 10, 2023
Heya!
I could've sworn I had this game before, but after doing what's essentially a spring cleaning session of my hard drive, it's nowhere to be found.
I'm darn sure that this game has been posted here before, but searching both the RJ numbers and manually searching every Yoshii Tech-related thread on this site failed me.
I don't entirely remember what this game's title even was - it started with something along the lines of Lewd Witch, but then the rest I can't recall.

Could I get info on what its English title actually is, and could I be directed towards its thread?

EDIT: I remember there being a PC version of a game very similar to this, if not the exact same. Both the witch and the Futanari character looked essentially the same, but seeing as how it's tagged as exclusively Mobile they seem to be listed separately. If this is the case, I would like to be pointed towards them both.
Thanks in advance!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The PC version should be linked to right below where your screenshot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its code is and has a translation request in the wrong section here, the name is something like Pervert Witch's Futanari Sperm Extracting Labyrinth when you machine translate it.

AtDirge391

Mar 10, 2023
The PC version should be linked to right below where your screenshot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its code is and has a translation request in the wrong section here, the name is something like Pervert Witch's Futanari Sperm Extracting Labyrinth when you machine translate it.
Ah, thank you! Am I allowed to post a translation request in the proper channel?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight