Looking for a tattoo asset

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Volume 13 is the newest I could find. and this one you can use to add stuff to a body using photoshop. You can also search both of these sites for other tattoo's and other goodies.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have photoshop but rarely use it. I have paint-net and gimp2. Paint-net you can load multiple files separate so that you can take something from one and transfer it to another one. I have used to a lot to add tattoo's to my female character in skyrim.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
With paint-net you just add the tattoo to the bodies texture file only part I have no clue on is stuff like the wrap around where two seams come together to match perfectly. That is if there are texture files for the body.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde'

When you open a DAZ rar file you'll see a data people and runtime folder. Data folder holds the morph files people holds the actual mesh files and the runtime folder holds the texture files. Their texture files will be named with the characters or outfits name so if you already have something installed then all you have to do is go to the runtime folder and search for their name.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
k. found Libby, Paisley and Wren's texture files, don't have Suzy currently, so not much can be down with that.. maybe we should get a fifth model to 'graft' the tattoo onto?