[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Looking for a team for a Visual Novel

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Project:
- Coming Home Again (Prologue - Chapter 2) Written Just needs to be Encoded)
(- AS AN UPDATE: Chapter 2 script has been written and coded, just needing to work with an artist)

After 12 Years estranged from your family, you receive a call from a lawyer claiming to represent your father's estate. You have to go back to your childhood home for the reading of the will. But will your family welcome you with open arms?

Developer:
- Jethro Hatfield - Writer and Creator

Looking for:
- Artist for DAZ 3d , Honey Select Renders, Koikatsu
- Programmer who is familiar with REN'Py (Who might be able to teach me a thing or two down the line) PROGRAMMER POSITION FILLED

Employment Type:

-Share- This is just a fun project for me. I do not intend to do any patreon or subscribestar or anything. If the artist and programmers decide to start one that's fine, I do not wish to be paid. The artist and programmers do the heavy lifting anyway.
- (AS AN UPDATE: If you work with me on my project, I will work with you on yours.)

Work commitment:
- Part Time (as I have said is just a side project I would like to create)

Preferred method of contact:
- Here or Discord JethroHatfield#3638

Job Description:
- Looking for a DAZ3d Or Honey Select artist and a programmer comfortable with RenPy to work with me on a Visual Novel wtih Branching story and multiple endings. I currently only have the prologue written at the moment, but I am working on it everyday. This is an UNPAID position. This is just a hobby project and I have no desire to make money off of it. Maybe the next one if this Novel is well received.

Additional comments:
- This is my first contribution as far as novels or games go. I hope that any that join me in this venture are patient with me. Feel free to contact me for further information.

Thanks J.

Last edited:

badanni

Apr 1, 2019
Hi there, I like to join your project, I know programming python and I am becoming familiar in renpy for a project that I am doing (RPG framework). I look for you in discord but your user i did not find it, my discord user is badanni # 9070

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
UPDATE: Currently have acquired a programmer, Thanks Badanni. And Powerbabe has agreed to continue doing character art. If someone would like to participate and do environmental backdrops please feel free to let me know. Our art is currently being made with DAZ3D

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
The very same. And yeah, his characters are great! heres a preview of one of the characters.

Reactions: Cul

Nilesh Sharma

Sep 17, 2018
Hey, I am a unity developer and I am pretty good with C#, currently doing an internship as a game developer at a company. I have never used ren'py and I would prefer to work on unity, we can directly make games for android, ios or browser from unity. I have made several types of game, but I have never made any visual novel, so I really want to give it a try. I would really like to collab with someone to work with. My discord: Nileshdraws#2442 . Thanks!

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
As an Update I have filled the position for Programmer, however I fear I may have lost my artist due to CoronaVirus induced Cabin Fever. Seeking additional Artist applications.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Still seeking additional Artist Applications.

Please see updates listed in original posting

I have also changed the payment to profit sharing, The artist will be splitting the profits with the programmers 50 / 50. I will not accept any payment for the writing.

Last edited: