[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Unpaid Looking for a Team or Existing Project in Ren'Py or Wolf RPG Game Development

Zigazaga46

Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out to this community because I'm want to dive into adult game development using Ren'Py or Wolf RPG, and I'm looking to either form a team or join an existing project. Specifically, I'm on the lookout for talented artists and writers who are passionate about creating nice and engaging adult stories.

About Me
While I am new to Ren'Py and Wolf RPG, I have a solid background in programming, with experience in JavaScript, C++, C, and Python. After reviewing the documentation for both Ren'Py and Wolf RPG, I feel confident that I can handle the technical aspects of developing a adult game in either engine. Both seem user-friendly and align well with my programming skills.

I will not work on any game that has the following things in it, gangbang, rape, bestiality, incest, ntr, futa, cheating, voyeurism, violence, drugs, and no more come to mind but yeah not any bad and over the top things.

Project:
At this stage, I do not have a specific game idea planned out. The goal is to collaborate with a writer and an artist to brainstorm and develop a adult game concept together. Alternatively, I am open to joining an existing project where I can contribute my programming skills and work alongside a dedicated team.

Developer:
Discord is leo280485

Looking for:
Looking for artist and writer, experience is not needed, firstly i would like to establish a nice work relationship and then come up with a game

Employment Type:
Unpaid for the time being, as almost all things at the start we will work for free, release a demo, see if it gets traction then we will monetize and split the profits evenly.

Work commitment:
It depends on how we get along as a team and what every member wants, ideally i would like to form a strong team that will make more project in the future.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:

Artist:

• Ability to create character sprites, backgrounds, and possibly CG scenes.
  • Open to collaboration and feedback.
  • No experience needed.
Writer:

• Ability to craft compelling narratives and dialogue.
  • Interest in developing branching storylines and character development.
  • Familiarity with the structure of visual novels or RPGs is a plus.
  • To mostly have the same teste in genres and be willing to create a story without the genres at the top of the post. (Because i will not code a game with the genres that i stated i will not work with)
Additional comments:

Why join?

• Creative Freedom: As an indie project, you'll have the freedom to express your creativity and contribute significantly to the game's development.
  • Collaborative Environment: You'll be working closely with me and potentially other team members to bring this project to life.
  • Skill Development: This is a great opportunity to hone your skills in game development and enhance collaborative skills.

Last edited: