[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a team to help develope a Halo/Destiny Adult Game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Project:
- A Halo and then a Destiny themed adult Parody game, Trainer type Ren'py or Unity

Developer:
- BigDaddyAjax(F95zone) (more info provided if selected)

Looking for:
- A 2D and a 3D Artist. Also a Programmer for either Ren'py or Unity

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share or paid depending on traction

Work commitment:
- Long Term Projects, if the 2 parody games work out I am a writer so I have unique scifi stories as well.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or Skype, will be provided in private message if choosen

Job Description:
- I need a team to do the artwork and programming of Adult themed Parody Trainer games of the Halo and Destiny universes. I have a well written story for both.

PLEASE SEND EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK IF I CONTACT YOU, Thanks!

Reactions: UnknownPerv
May 16, 2018
I can work with several types of art in 2D and eventually help out with 3D. UI elements, sci-fi backgrounds as substitutes to work-intensive and asset-expensive 3D visual-novel backgrounds. Additionally I can provide legal assistance, for comission contracts for instance, as well as research and risk management for parody games of copyrighted materials since I have a legal education.
Furthermore, I can help with the procurement and/or composition of the soundtrack and sfx.
Discord: Buff Cosmo#8573

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
I can work with several types of art in 2D and eventually help out with 3D. UI elements, sci-fi backgrounds as substitutes to work-intensive and asset-expensive 3D visual-novel backgrounds. Additionally I can provide legal assistance, for comission contracts for instance, as well as research and risk management for parody games of copyrighted materials since I have a legal education.
Furthermore, I can help with the procurement and/or composition of the soundtrack and sfx.
Discord: Buff Cosmo#8573
Hey Max14354, I am interested if you message me direct with links to examples of your work that would be great. I also was already planning to use scifi 2d backgrounds to save cost so I like that you were thinking the same.

Message me direct and with reference work and we will talk further!

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Just an Update for anyone looking at this post I have a Programmer, a 2D Artist, and a sound guy. I also have a 3d modeler for the human style characters but I need a good 3d modeler for the Elite and mechanical aspects of the game like a robot arm for spartans.

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hey Everyone! I have a good team put together and a demo for the Halo themed game is in the works. I am still looking for another 3d artist to do mechanical things like Kat's robotic arm, spartan armor, covenant stuff and even covenant models. if anyone is interested in joining the team for those aspects let me know!

Also, SakuradaBP
Thanks for the positive review, I will do my best to have a flushed out story by the time the demo comes out even if the demo has light story.

Reactions: SakuradaBP

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
An Update for all that were interested in this Project, we have made a demo and images of said demo are on my twitter which is linked below. Patreon is there too, will have a lot more stuff posted over the course of this week!:

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
If this game will have female Elites then it will be a 10/10, just stating facts
We Plan to have male and Female elites in much later builds. Hard to find modelers for custom creatures like that. Our human content has been top notch so far if you wanna check it out!

• Yay, new update!

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hey all, Found some great Artists on here and the project is rolling. One last thing, if anyone does custom clothing assets for Females we could use you! Please have social and proof of work!

Also come check out our twitter for progress on the project!

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hello All!
Unfortunate news, our programmer had some life things come up so he had to step away from the project. I am seeking a new unity programmer that must have an active twitter account and discord. They must also must be able to take shared revenue payment for the games donation accounts like patreon. Contact me here or on my twitter if interested! Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote