Looking for a Team to help me with my Project

Broteck

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I'm trying to build a team who could help me with a project idea I came up with. I already made a story with some events and some quests, but I don't have the skills to develop my own game. I'm looking for members like a coder for a 2d VN/DatingSim type of game on any engine (Good skills needed). Then, I already made some sketch of characters and scenes, but I'm still looking for an artist who could help improving my Art. Everyone is free to participate and give their opinion about the game. If you're interested or you want more infos just let me know in PM.

Thanks

All_Characters.png

Aurora_nude.png Katie_nude.png Sam_nude.png SAMF.png Katie_Fuck.png

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Brotek ;-)

I'm in your exact same situation with a project for Ren'Py but no Graphics/Animations skills being good enough for a premium game. I don't wanna settle by doing it myself with crappy graphics. I want to make the best game or no game at all.

I'm looking forward to see if you'll receive some informations on:
- Where to find skilled people in DAZ3D/Genesis8 with Animations capabilities ? (Target: ICSTOR/SomkeyDots)
- How to team up ? Pay by Renders/Animations ? Team Up doing 50/50 ?

I wish you the best and I'll follow your thread to maybe, both if us, launch our dreams games ;-)

Reactions: Broteck