Looking for a team to make a story come to life.

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
Hello Grave here, I'm posting this out here to see if there might be potential interest of making a team to create a game. I want to see how far how this can go.

I had started on this project years ago but never continued on it. I made it on the PS2 emulator RPG Maker 3. Due to a short circuit in my hard drive, all that data got lost but I do still have the old videos on you tube. I was only able to finish 1 chapter of the story before I stopped, but there's still almost about 1 hours worth of content in videos for anyone who would like to see.

At the moment I'm reworking my story, finished the intro and soon will start the re-work of chapter 1. I had been sitting idly for over 10 years now and after some nice pep talk with someone, I thought of giving this a try. Getting my imagination going at full throttle, but I need help.

I'm no programmer. I'm no artist and not a musician. The only thing I can contribute is my creativity and my visions of the game I had in mind.

The following information is the 'vision' of the intended creation:

Title: Tale of Fanstoria
Genre: Fantasy, RPG.
Platforms: PC/Mac Android/IOS? : Possibly.
SFW or NSFW? : Either or both.
Free Class system
Crafting

I want the creation to be more story oriented than just the 'grab girls and fuck them' kind.

I'll be attaching my 'rework' intro if you want to take a look at it. I wrote it in notepad.

I know people out there will heavily critic the content I've posted and everything. But know that I need to start somewhere. Even if it means a small team with inexperienced people who just want to do for the hell of it. Either you like it or hate it is up to you.

As we step through the opened door, the only way for us is to move forward.

If interested and want more information, send me a pm or contact me via discord. My name and picture is the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
That would be a help. I'm using grammarly site to help me correct a portion of it but would be a nice to have an opinion from another person's view

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello Grave here, I'm posting this out here to see if there might be potential interest of making a team to create a game. I want to see how far how this can go.

I had started on this project years ago but never continued on it. I made it on the PS2 emulator RPG Maker 3. Due to a short circuit in my hard drive, all that data got lost but I do still have the old videos on you tube. I was only able to finish 1 chapter of the story before I stopped, but there's still almost about 1 hours worth of content in videos for anyone who would like to see.

At the moment I'm reworking my story, finished the intro and soon will start the re-work of chapter 1. I had been sitting idly for over 10 years now and after some nice pep talk with someone, I thought of giving this a try. Getting my imagination going at full throttle, but I need help.

I'm no programmer. I'm no artist and not a musician. The only thing I can contribute is my creativity and my visions of the game I had in mind.

The following information is the 'vision' of the intended creation:

Title: Tale of Fanstoria
Genre: Fantasy, RPG.
Platforms: PC/Mac Android/IOS? : Possibly.
SFW or NSFW? : Either or both.
Free Class system
Crafting

I want the creation to be more story oriented than just the 'grab girls and fuck them' kind.

I'll be attaching my 'rework' intro if you want to take a look at it. I wrote it in notepad.

I know people out there will heavily critic the content I've posted and everything. But know that I need to start somewhere. Even if it means a small team with inexperienced people who just want to do for the hell of it. Either you like it or hate it is up to you.

As we step through the opened door, the only way for us is to move forward.

If interested and want more information, send me a pm or contact me via discord. My name and picture is the same.
We have a new forum for this sort of thing...
Recruitment & Services

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ah Right. Was a little too eager to write up the post that I missed that. XP Thanks. Should I delete this one and just make a new one there? Or maybe just wait till someone move the thread?
You'd have to rewrite it (it's in a detailed format). Just leave this one here and make a new one there. Good luck!