[R>Programmer] [S>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking For a Twine/Sugarcube Programmer for Impregnation Focused Game

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Project:
Text-based Impregnation Focused Game following a Prince/Princess who travels their kingdom sowing their seeds or having others sow their seeds upon them.

Developer:
PoyntFury

Looking for:
A Twine/Sugarcube programmer.

Employment Type:
Unpaid, though if we create something we're comfortable accepting money for, be it through Patreon or other means, I will obviously give you a generous share of the profit.

Work commitment:
Volunteer. Very Occasional

Preferred method of contact:
Discord - PoyntFury #1268

Job Description:
Skill level is irrelevant, you might need to be willing to step a little bit out of your programming comfort zone but in all likelihood the project will be able to remain relatively simple. + IF you can create an npc generation process like the one found in Free Cities. It doesn't necessarily need to be that advanced but the ability to create npcs that possess notable, trackable traits is ideal.

Additional Notes:
This is an idea I've had rooting around in my head for months now, but I haven't been able to make any real progress towards its creation because I've been caught up with moving. Now that I'm comfortably settled, I'm looking to get started on it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
About twine programming
Gonna have to wait a while, unfortunately. My computer is down and i have to see if it can be fixed so i can transfer my writing to another, newer pc. Until then, all of my work is gone for the time being.

Scoutling

Feb 7, 2022
Gonna have to wait a while, unfortunately. My computer is down and i have to see if it can be fixed so i can transfer my writing to another, newer pc. Until then, all of my work is gone for the time being.
Sorry to hear. DM me if thing change.